Thursday 14 October 2010

Best of three?

Andy was quite taken by my Hummers and so was pleased to learn that Ninco produce a third model - the H2 County Sheriff - which was ordered at the weekend and arrived yesterday.

Like the other two models, this is based on a real car - although the markings don't specify a particular county (Hazzard would be good!) so I presume this is another promotional vehicle from Hummer to encourage police forces to buy them.


Possibly the campest police car yet...?


Andy and I had a quick "best of three" races which I just managed to win as his Hummer was sliding out quite a lot.  I noticed at the end that one of the rear tyres wasn't fitted quite right so that explained the poor road holding.  I expect to get thrashed next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment