Saturday 11 May 2013

Ultimate Racer sound scheme

One of the many great things about Ultimate Racer is being able to customise sounds for various events.  I've trawled the web to find more Murray Walker soundbites to add to those that come with the program, and edited them where needed e.g. to match the timing of my start lights.

I use the Windows speech synthesis for the first three events but the remainder are Murray Walker commentary and sound effects.  The table below shows the mapping to audio files.


For users of Ultimate Racer who wish to use this sound scheme, I've zipped up all the audio files and the image above and you can download them all here.

3 comments:

  1. Hi - I tried to download the sound file this morning (2022-01-15) but they were not available. Any chance of putting them on a place that is accessible? Regards,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad someone is still reading this 9 years on! I've changed ISP since then so the sound files were no longer available. Blog post updated with new link to sound files on Google Drive.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! Thanks so much! I'm an HO racer, but still find a lot of the information very helpful - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete